Spectronus greenhouse gase analyser
Designed for the precise measurement of trace gases and isotopes in ambient air including the full range of greenhouse gases.Ecotech's Spectronus Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectrometer provides fully automated operation and real-time quantitative analysis of greenhouse trace gases in air exceeding GAW precision requirements.
Designed for the precise measurement of trace gases and isotopes in ambient air including the full range of greenhouse gases.
latest analyser combines a Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR)
spectrometer, multi-pass gas sample cell and a high performance detector
with sophisticated software for fully automated operation and real-time
quantitative analysis of trace gases in air or other gas mixtures. It
provides high repeatability and excellent reproducibility for multiple
gas species simultaneously without the need for frequent gas
Although principally developed for precise measurements of trace gases and isotopes in ambient air, it is applicable to a wide range of other gases and measurement applications and is easily configured for different measurement requirements.
- Continuous measurement of greenhouse gases and their isotopes
- Rapid real time measurement at mid IR wavelengths
- Measured spectra are saved allowing for optional re-analyses in order to improve measurement repeatability if desired.
- Exceeds GAW’s precision accuracy requirements for CO2, CH4, CO, N2O
- Continuous measurement of δ13C in CO2, δD-H2O, δ18O in H2O, N2O isotopes.
- Long term stability without frequent calibration
- Optional onboard sample air drier and multiple inlet ports.
Allan Variance Plots - click to enlarge