The Ecotech Aurora 2000 Integrating nephelometers measures the light scattered by aerosols to determine particulate (PM2.5) concentrations. It can be interfaced with a BAM1020 to provide even better accuracy.
PM Correlation Integrating Nephelometer
User friendly and easy to maintain, the Aurora makes PM2.5 correlation studies simple and easy to perform. The Aurora is available in two configurations for measuring particulates:
- Configured with a PM2.5 Size selective inlet (SSI) to sample PM2.5, Ideal in areas with stable aerosol chemistry
- Configured to communicate directly with a beta attenuation particulate monitor providing 1 minute PM corrected data, ideal in areas with multiple aerosol sources.
- New high powered LED light source increasing accuracy and reliability (red 635nm, blue 450nm or green 525nm)
- Compact and portable (light weight)
- Smart heater for controlling relative humidity of sampled air
- Reduced power consumption and a lower carbon footprint due to:
- Low powered internal heater
- New 12v power source
- Automated instrument calibration using zero and span gas
- Pressure and temperature reporting